How to Optimize Your Website Content for "Near Me" Legitimately

Optimize for Near Me


Recent research has shown that the prominence of the keyword "near me" on web pages has an impact on local search results.

By the end of this article, you'll get to know how to optimize your content for near me, since "near me" keywords have got a good amount of searches for a local business.

Being into a business you can leverage this near me to get your website ranked on google for the near me keyword.

It can be very difficult to include "near me" while maintaining a natural tone of voice.
So here's my tip on how you can optimize a site for "near me" while keeping it user-friendly.
The solution is the first-person-narrative. For instance, when you create FAQs you can leverage that by crafting headlines or copy from the reader's perspective.
Here are some examples:
  • What's the price for AC Repair near me?
  • Is there anyone I can contact near me?
  • Do you serve areas near me?
  • Do you have a location I can drop in near me?
  • etc etc etc.
There are hundreds of "good" ways to include "near me" on your website. Though you obviously don't want to include that phrase in every single FAQ.
Please leave a comment if you find this helpful.
Source: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Powerful SEO Steps Every Beginner Must Follow in 2017

Facebook Ads: Step by Step Guide for Running an Ad Campaign